How To Activate Hulu: Hulu is a popular streaming service that allows access to video content on many devices. Stream popular shows and movies on your computer, mobile device, and gaming consoles.
To view Hulu’s content, you need to subscribe to the service and activate your Hulu account. Activating Hulu varies by device. Below, you will find the steps for Roku, Xbox, your Smart TV, Sprint, and Verizon.
How To Activate Hulu On Roku
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for and add the Hulu channel.
- To activate, launch the Hulu app and select login.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Choose your profile from the list to start streaming.
How To Activate Hulu On Xbox One
- Sign in to your Xbox live account.
- Open the store, download, and install Hulu from the Apps section.
- Start the Hulu app and sign in.
- Write down the activation code on the screen.
- To activate, go to hulu.com/activate and enter the activation code.
- Your account then activates and is ready for use.
How To Activate Hulu On Smart TV
- Open your Smart TV’s apps store and search for the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app (if not already installed).
- Start the Hulu app.
- Log in and then choose to activate on a computer.
- An activation code appears.
- Go to hulu.com/activate and log in.
- Enter the activation code shown on your tv.
- Choose your profile and start streaming.
How To Activate Hulu On Sprint
- Sign in to your Sprint account.
- Choose the phone on which you want to watch Hulu.
- Click on change service add-ons, then Hulu
- Complete the registration.
- Click the link sent to your phone to complete the setup.
Login to your sprint.com account and go to sprint.com/hulu. Click Activate Now and add Hulu to your account. You will receive a text message with an activation link. This is a required step to access your Hulu subscription and all its benefits.
How To Activate Hulu On Verizon
To sign up for Hulu as a Verizon subscriber, you must sign up for the Disney Bundle through the My Verizon App. Or, you can sign up through your Verizon Account page. Once you sign up for the bundle, you need to activate your Hulu account before you can start streaming.
- Sign in to your Account page and look for the Activations section.
- Select Activate next to Disney+ and ESPN+ (or whichever bundle you chose).
- Create your new Hulu, Disney+, and/or ESPN+ accounts to start streaming!
- Hulu with Sprint Unlimited – T-Mobile
- Manage Your Activated Devices – Hulu Help
- Activate Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ – Hulu Help
- Managing a Verizon-billed Hulu account – Hulu Help
More on My Tech How To: