To Activate STARZ:
- Go to starz.com/activate using your web browser.
- On the screen, enter the activation code you get from your device.
- Click SUBMIT.
The STARZ app on your device refreshes, and you will have access to STARZ streaming. Please note that you must have the STARZ app on your device to do the above steps.
Activate Starz On Roku
To activate STARZ on Roku TV:
- Go to your Roku Channel Store.
- Add the STARZ App/Channel.
- Open the STARZ app/channel.
- Sign in to the STARZ app with your email address and password.
- Or, sign in using your TV Provider Information.
- Then, using a web browser, go to activate.starz.com
- Enter the STARZ activation code that appeared on the Roku TV screen in the box.
Can I Watch Starz App On My TV?
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through their website, your Roku TV, Prime Video, etc. First-time subscribers can try it free for 7 days ($8.99/month after free trial).
How Do I Activate Starz On My TV
To get STARZ on any Smart TV, follow the Starz activate steps below:
- On the supported Smart TV, open the app store.
- Find the STARZ app and install it.
- Sign in to the app using your STARZ account or TV Provider.
- On a web browser, go to activate.starz.com
- Enter the code on the TV screen into the box on the web page.
- Click SUBMIT to register the Smart TV.
Where Is The Activation Code For Starz?
Simple Steps to Activate Starz on your Device: Open the app and try to log in to your Starz account using your login details. After that, from your device, visit http://activate.starz.com. Enter the activation code on the screen of the Starz app.
How Do I Log Into My Starz Account?
Go to the main page and click ‘LOG IN’. From there you can choose ‘How you want to log in. If it is a cable, satellite, or telco provider, select ‘TV Provider.’ Find your provider on the following screen.
If you don’t see it, select ‘See All Providers.’ If it’s still not there, check with your provider to see if they offer access to the STARZ app.
If you have a direct subscription to the streaming service, log in with the email address and password you used to create your account.
How Do I Get Starz App On My Smart TV?
About the STARZ App: You can subscribe to STARZ directly on Starz.com or through the Samsung App store within the Smart Hub across select Samsung Smart TVs; Amazon Appstore, App StoreSM, Google Play, or Roku for $8.99 per month with a 7-day free trial for new subscribers. For other Smart TVs like LG or Sony, check their app store for your options.
Unfortunately, there is no Starz app for the PS4. But, it is available for other consoles like the Xbox One.
- Activate | STARZ – https://www.starz.com/us/en/login/activate
More Tutorials On My Tech How To: