The ‘Abandoned Connection Closed’ error in Minecraft is typically caused by network connection issues, which could be due to your own connection, your internet provider’s connection, or even the game servers. To fix this error, you can try the following solutions:
- Restart Minecraft: Close the game, open the launcher, and enter the game again.
- Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly.
- Restart your router or modem: Unplug your router or modem, wait for a few seconds, and plug it back in to reset the connection.
- Update your network drivers: Outdated network drivers could cause connection issues. Update your network drivers manually or automatically.
- Disable Windows Firewall: Temporarily disable the firewall to see if it’s blocking Minecraft’s internet access.
- Change DNS settings: Switch to a different DNS server, such as Google’s public DNS servers (220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168) .
- Reinstall Minecraft: Uninstall and reinstall the game to ensure you have the latest version and no corrupted files.
- Contact Minecraft support: If all else fails, reach out to Minecraft support for further assistance.
Keep in mind that these solutions may not work every time, and you might need to try different approaches to resolve the issue. Additionally, if the problem is related to the game servers or your internet service provider, you may need to wait for them to resolve the issue on their end.