To cancel your Philo subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to the Philo website and open the Sign In page1.
- Log into your account.
- On the user landing page, click on “Account”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel my account”.
After completing these steps, your Philo subscription will be canceled. You will still be able to watch Philo for the remainder of your billing period. If you wish to reactivate your subscription in the future, you can do so at any time.If you have subscribed to Philo through a different platform, such as Roku or Apple, you will need to cancel your subscription through that specific platform.
How to cancel Philo Subscription on Apple
For example, to cancel your Philo subscription on an Apple device, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings application on your Apple device.
- At the top of the page, tap your name and Apple ID.
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Select the “Philo” subscription.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the page.
For other platforms, such as Roku or Amazon, refer to their specific cancellation procedures.
How to cancel Philo subscription on Roku
To cancel your Philo subscription on Roku through the Philo app, follow these steps:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Navigate to the Philo app and highlight it.
- Press the * (star) button on your Roku remote.
- Select “Manage subscription.”
- Choose “Cancel subscription.”
- Confirm the cancellation by selecting “Cancel subscription” again.
- Click “Done” to finish the process.
How To Cancel Philo Subscription on Amazon
If you subscribed through Amazon, go to Amazon’s app store subscriptions website, find the “Actions” dropdown list for the Philo service, and click “Turn off auto-renewal” to confirm the cancellation.
Keep in mind that you will still be able to watch Philo for the remainder of your billing period, and you can reactivate your subscription anytime if you change your mind.