There are several ways to get free Uber rides or discounts on your rides:
- First-time rider promo code: If you’re a first-time rider, you can get a free ride (up to a certain amount, depending on your location) by entering a promo code found at uber.com or having a friend refer you to Uber.
- Refer friends and family: Once you have an Uber account, you can consistently earn free rides by referring friends and family to Uber. Share your personal Uber promo code with others, and when they sign up and take a ride, you’ll automatically get a free ride (up to $20) .
- Uber promotions and discounts: Occasionally, Uber offers promotions and discounts for riders. Check their website, app, or sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.
- Uber Rewards: Join the Uber Rewards program to earn points for every ride, which can be redeemed for free rides or other benefits.
- Credit card rewards: Some credit cards offer rewards or cashback for Uber rides. For example, the
Uber Visa CardGoBank Debit Card offers cash rewards when you spend a certain amount within the first 90 days, and American Express Platinum Card members can earn Uber Cash when using their card for Uber services.
Remember to always check for the latest promotions and discounts, as they may change frequently. By using these methods strategically, you can save money on your Uber rides and even enjoy some free trips.