To join a Minecraft PvP server, follow these steps:
- Install Minecraft on your device if you haven’t already.
- Launch the game and click on “Multiplayer.”
- Click on “Add Server.”
- Enter a server name of your choice and the server IP address. You can find the IP address of various PvP servers in the search results above, such as Hypixel (mc.hypixel.net) or PvP Land (pvp.land).
- Click on “Done.” The server will now appear in your server list.
- Select the server you just added and click on “Join Server” to start playing.
Keep in mind that some servers may have specific requirements or additional steps to join, so be sure to check the server’s website or community for more information if needed. Read Best Minecraft PvP Servers if you don’t know which server to join.