As of now, Roblox is not officially available on Oculus Quest 2, but it is expected to have a VR port in late 2023. However, you can still play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2 using your PC. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Check PC requirements: Make sure your computer meets the requirements to connect your Quest headset to your PC using Quest Link. Check the list of supported GPUs from the official website.
- Download and install the Oculus app on your PC: You can download the app from the Meta website.
- Connect your Oculus Quest 2 VR headset to your VR-ready PC: You can do this using a USB 3 Link Cable or Virtual Desktop. If you choose to use a cable, make sure to purchase the correct type of cable for the correct ports on your PC.
- Enable Unknown Sources on Oculus Link: Since Roblox is not officially available on the Oculus Store, you need to enable Unknown Sources on Oculus Link. To do this, open the Oculus Link app on your PC, click on the Settings button from the left sidebar, and enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Choose a VR-compatible Roblox game: Make sure the game you choose is VR and Quest 2 ready. You can easily search for VR games by typing the keyword on Roblox’s search.
- Launch Roblox on your PC: Once you have connected your Oculus Quest 2 to your PC and enabled Unknown Sources, launch Roblox on your PC and start playing in VR mode.
Remember to fully charge your Oculus Quest 2 before playing to ensure a longer gaming experience.