GPT-4 is a powerful AI language model that can generate human-like text and understand both text and image inputs. It has been integrated into Microsoft’s Bing Chat, which is free to use but has some limitations, such as being limited to 15 chats per session and 150 sessions per day. However, Bing Chat’s integration with GPT-4 allows users to take advantage of its multimodal capability, which enables it to process both textual and visual inputs. Here are some steps to use GPT-4’s multimodal capability in Bing Chat:
- Launch Microsoft Edge and open Bing on your computer.
- Click on “Chat” in the top-left corner of the Bing homepage.
- Once you are in Bing Chat, you can ask GPT-4 questions and provide it with image or video inputs to generate responses.
Here are some things you can use GPT-4 for in Bing Chat:
- Ask it questions about a wide range of topics, such as science, history, or current events.
- Provide it with an image or video and ask it to generate a description or answer questions about it.
- Use it to generate text for a variety of purposes, such as writing articles, emails, or social media posts.
- Ask it to summarize a long article or document.
- Use it to generate creative writing, such as poetry or short stories.
It should be noted that while GPT-4 is a powerful tool, it is not perfect and can still make mistakes. However, its ability to understand both text and image inputs and generate human-like text makes it a valuable resource for a wide range of applications.