There are several ways to watch ESPN without a cable subscription. Some of the best options include:
- Sling TV: Offers two base packages, Orange and Orange + Blue, both of which include ESPN. Sling TV Orange starts at $35 per month.
- Hulu with Live TV: Provides access to ESPN along with other channels for $64.99 per month.
- DirecTV Stream: Offers ESPN in its packages starting at $69.99 per month.
- Fubo TV: Includes ESPN in its base package starting at $64.99 per month.
- YouTube TV: Offers ESPN as part of its package for $64.99 per month.
- Vidgo: Provides ESPN in its “Plus” plan, which costs $69.99 per month and includes 110 live channels.
- Spectrum TV Choice: Offers ESPN as part of its customizable channel lineup.
- ESPN+: A standalone streaming service that costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. It offers exclusive live sports, original shows, and award-winning documentaries. However, it does not provide the same content as the ESPN channel.
You can watch ESPN on various devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, and streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV. Keep in mind that the availability of these services may vary depending on your location.