You can watch Food Network without cable by subscribing to one of several streaming services. Some popular options include:
- Sling TV: Offers Food Network as part of their Blue, Orange, and Orange + Blue packages. Sling TV provides a flexible and affordable way to watch live TV, with packages starting at $35 per month.
- Philo: A budget-friendly streaming service that includes Food Network in its channel lineup. Philo costs $25 per month and offers a 7-day free trial.
- Hulu with Live TV: In addition to its on-demand content, Hulu offers a live TV service that includes Food Network. Hulu with Live TV costs $69.99 per month and comes with a free trial.
- YouTube TV: Offers Food Network as part of its channel lineup. YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month and provides a free trial.
- Fubo TV: A sports-focused streaming service that also includes Food Network. Fubo TV packages start at $64.99 per month.
- DirecTV Stream: Offers Food Network in its channel packages, starting at $74.99 per month.
Most of these streaming services are compatible with various devices, such as Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Roku. Additionally, many platforms offer free trials, allowing you to test their services before committing to a subscription.