There are several ways to watch TNT without a cable subscription. Some of the best streaming services that offer TNT include:
- Sling TV: Sling TV is the most affordable option, with both the Orange and Blue packages costing $40 per month and including TNT. Sling TV is available on various devices, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast.
- Hulu + Live TV: Hulu + Live TV includes TNT in its channel lineup and offers a 7-day free trial. After the trial, the subscription costs $72.99 per month.
- DIRECTV STREAM: DIRECTV STREAM is another option to watch TNT without cable. You can access it through the TNT App by signing in with your DIRECTV STREAM account.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV also offers TNT in its channel lineup.
- Fubo: Fubo is another streaming service that includes TNT.
- NFL+: NFL+ is an additional option for watching TNT.
- Amazon Prime: Although Amazon Prime doesn’t provide live streaming of TNT, you can access a lot of TNT content on demand.
You can also watch TNT content on gaming consoles like Nintendo, Xbox, or PlayStation using Hulu + Live TV. Sling TV supports streaming on Xbox One.
Remember that these streaming services do not require contracts, so you can cancel anytime.