To activate Peacock TV with a code: 1. Download and Open the Peacock App on your device. 2. Go to peacocktv.com/activate using a web browser on a desktop or smartphone. 3. Copy the 6-digit activation code that appears on your device. 4. Enter the activation code into box at peacocktv.com/activate.
The app on your device then refreshes, and you will have access to Peacock streaming. Please note that you must have the Peacock TV app on your device to do the above steps.
Also be aware that you can go to either peacocktv.com/tv or peacocktv.com/activate. You can use either website to enter your activation code and start streaming on most devices.
Activate Peacock On Roku
To activate Peacock TV On Roku TV:
- First, add Peacock TV by clicking the “Add channel” button on your Roku’s channel store.
- Open the Peacock TV channel.
- Click sign-in.
- Select the option to sign in with an activation code.
- Scan the barcode using a smartphone or,
- Go to peacock tv.com/tv and sign in
- On the screen, it will ask you to enter the device activation code.
- Enter the code to access Peacock TV on Roku.
Activate Peacock TV On Samsung, Enter Code
To activate Peacock TV using a code on Samsung Smart TVs:
- First, download and install the Peacock TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Then, launch the Peacock TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Sign in with your Peacock TV account information.
- An activation code should appear. If not, select activate Peacock TV.
- Using a web browser, go to peacocktv.com/tv/samsung and enter the code displayed on the Samsung TV’s screen.
- Click continue.
Why Can’t I Get Peacock On My Samsung TV?
Peacock for Samsung Smart TV is available, but only on select Samsung 2018, 2019, & 2020 Smart TVs that support AirPlay 2. There is not a native Samsung Smart TV Peacock App at the moment.
Activate Peacock TV On Vizio, Enter Code
To activate and stream Peacock on your Vizio TV:
- Install the Peacock TV app for your Vizio TV.
- Open the Peacock App.
- Sign into Peacock TV with your login information.
- There should be an activation code on the screen. If there isn’t one, there should be an option to activate Peacock on your Vizio using an activation code. Select it.
- On a web browser, go to peacocktv.com/tv/vizio, enter code as seen on your Vizio.
- Click continue to start watching content on your Vizio.
How To Get Peacock TV On Apple TV
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV and search for the Peacock TV app.
- Click the Install button using your Apple TV remote to get Peacock on your Apple TV.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign in with your account (if you don’t have an account, select sign up).
- Choose to activate Peacock on your Apple TV using an activation code.
- On a web browser, go to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the code.
- Click continue.
- The Peacock app on your Apple TV refreshes.
You can now stream your favorite Peacock TV shows and movies on your Apple TV.
How To Get Peacock On LG Smart TV
- Click here to sign-up for Peacock TV.
- Once you sign up, press the Home button on your LG Smart TV’s remote.
- Open the LG Content Store and select Apps.
- Highlight the Peacock app tile and press enter on your remote.
- Select Install to add Peacock to your LG Smart TV.
- Once installed, log-in using your Peacock credentials to gain access and stream Peacock shows, movies, and live streams.
- If you don’t want to type out all your information on the TV, you can choose to use an activation code to activate Peacock TV.
How Do I Activate Peacock TV? – On A Smart TV
To activate Peacock TV go to peacocktv.com/tv and create an account using your email address. Once you complete and verify your account, you can download the peacock tv app on your device and watch movies and TV shows. You need a Peacock account before activating Peacock on any TV or other device. Once you install and launch the app on your TV, go to peacock tv.com/tv and enter your activate code.
Why Is Peacock Not Working On My TV?
If Peacock TV is not working on your TV, try the following:
Restart your device by unplugging the power or powering down. Wait 20 seconds, then plug the device back in or reboot.
- Check the device’s internet connection.
- Make sure you have a strong enough connection for streaming.
- Clear your device’s cache and data (see app settings on your device).
- Or, uninstall and then reinstall the Peacock application on your device.
How Do You Scan A Peacock QR Code?
Start Peacock TV on your Roku, Apple TV, or other device and sign in via activation code. Using your phone, scan the barcode provided by Peacock. Enter the barcode provided on your device. Once done, you will have access to Peacock TV on your device.
Peacock TV Com TV Enter Code
Start the Peacock app and sign in with your account (if you don’t have an account, select sign up). You can activate Peacock on your TV if you have an account using an activation code. Once you have the code, go to peacocktv.com/activte and enter the code. One you enter the code, click continue.
Is Peacock Free On Xfinity?
According to COMCAST, Xfinity’s parent company, Xfinity Flex, and Xfinity X1, Customers access Peacock Premium at no extra cost. Peacock TV is also accessible for video customers who have a subscription to Xfinity Internet or Digital Starter TV, or equal or above.
Other Things To Consider
You must have an active internet connection to set up Peacock TV. You need the Peacock TV app to start. You get the app by downloading it from the Google Play Store, Apple Store, LG Store, Samsung Store, or Roku Channels. The app is also available on other app stores where supported (see below). If you want, you can also cancel Peacock TV.
Quick Overview of Peacock
- Peacock is an American over-the-top streaming service for video managed and operated through the Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast.
- The company’s headquarters are in 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York City, New York, United States.
- NBC launched the service on 15th July 2020. It features content that comes from NBC Universal studios and third-party content providers. For example, news, films, sports programming, and television shows.
- Peacock is free to use. However, the free plan is ad-supported and restricts content.
- There are two premium tiers. Both offer an expanded library of content and access to WWE Network and NBC Sports content.
What Are The Benefits Of Peacock Premium?
Peacock Premium offers more than 20,000 hours of content and starts at $4.99 a month. There’s an entire library of classic shows and movies, as well as Peacock originals. Subscribers also gain access to more sports coverage and next-day streaming of current broadcast series.
- Exclusive Peacock Originals
- Live Events and Shows
- Live WWE pay per view
- Latest News, Sports, & More
How To Sign Up For Peacock TV?
You can sign up for a Peacock account on a computer, a mobile device, or a streaming device. Here’s an overview of how to sign up for Peacock TV on different devices:
- If you use a computer, go to Peacock’s website and click on “Join Peacock.”
- If you use a smartphone or tablet, find and download the Peacock TV app on your iOS or Android device. Sign up for an account in the app by tapping “Watch for free.”
- If you are using a streaming device, open or download the Peacock app. Once you start the app, it will ask you if you want to “Get Peacock for free?”
Please note that if you sign up for Peacock Premium, you can cancel your subscription to Peacock at any time. There are no extra charges or fees.
Which Devices Can I Use To Watch Peacock TV?
Fortunately, Peacock is available on most modern streaming devices. Devices include smart TVs, gaming consoles, streaming sticks, and streaming boxes. Here’s a list of a few of the devices that support Peacock Streaming Services:
- MS Edge
- Safari 12
Mobile and Tablet Devices:
Connected TVs, Game Consoles, and Streaming Devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TV
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Vizio TV
- Xbox One
Do I Need To Activate Peacock Before I Can Watch?
Yes, if you plan on watching Peacock on a new device (that is not an internet browser), you need to activate the service. For example, if you install the Peacock App on your Chromecast, you need to follow the activation instructions to start streaming content. If you need help, you can read below for more information.
Is Peacock TV Available With Xfinity?
Yes! If you own Xfinity Flex, you can access Peacock Premium at no extra cost. You can also watch Peacock Premium if you own a digital starter TV and Xfinity Internet.
Can I Watch Peacock TV In The UK?
Yes! As of November 16th, 2021, you can watch Peacock in the United Kingdom. Peacock is available to Sky and NOW customers in the UK. NOW customers need an Entertainment Pass to access Peacock through the streaming service. The pass costs £9.99 per month. However, there’s a seven-day free trial available for all first-time subscribers.
For Sky TV customers, Peacock is available from your box at home. Peacock is entirely free to all Sky Q and Sky+ customers. You don’t need to pay an extra monthly subscription fee to access its content.
Can I Watch Content In 4K On Peacock?
Unfortunately, Peacock is not available for streaming in 4K. However, some content may be available to stream in 4K in the future. Peacock offers no High Dynamic Range (HDR) or Dolby Atmos audio streaming. Check back at a later date for updates.
What Channels Are On Peacock?
The following is a list of Peacock Channels (i.e., you might find content on the Peacock app from the following channels):
- USA Network
- Golf Channel
- Universal Kids
- The CW
- Universal Pictures
- Focus Features
- Warner Bros. and Blumhouse.
What devices and platforms are supported by Peacock?
Peacock is available across a variety of devices.
Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac)
MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
Safari 12+ (Mac)
Mobile and Tablet Devices:
Android: 6.0 or above
iOS: 12 or above
Connected TVs, Game Consoles, and Streaming Devices:
Amazon: Peacock is supported on Fire TV and Fire Tablet devices with Fire OS 5 and above.
Android TV: Peacock is supported on a wide variety of Android TV-enabled Smart TVs, such as Sony Bravia, Vizio, and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
Apple TV: Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above
Chromecast: 1st Generation or above, including Chromecast with Google TV
LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or above
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
Samsung Smart TV: Peacock is supported on models from 2017 or later. If you’re unsure, you can check your model number and year here.
Vizio TV: SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer)
Xbox Series X
Xbox Series S
Cable Provider Set-Top Boxes:
Contour Box with Voice Remote
Contour Stream Player
- Devices Compatible With Peacock TV – https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock
- Peacock TV Help & Support – https://www.peacocktv.com/help/
- 2022 Open Championship streaming: How to watch the Open at St. Andrews online
- How to log into Peacock on a computer or mobile device
More Tutorials On My Tech How To:
For other streaming services, you need to use their specific activation websites. For example, to activate HBO Max, go to hbomax.com/tvsignin. For Showtime Anytime activation, visit showtimeanytime/activate to get started. If you use Tubi TV, go to tubi.tv/activate and enter your activation code there.
Other streaming services that use a similar method for activation include:
- Epix now.com/activate
- www.twitch.tv/activate – 5 Easy Steps To Twitch Activation
Is Peacock TV Free?
Yes, Peacock is available to watch for free! You do not need a credit card. To watch Peacock TV for free, you need an email address and password to sign up. After signing up, you can access thousands of hours of great entertainment. You can even use your login information to activate the Peacock TV app on several other devices!
When you sign up for a Peacock Free plan, you gain free access to thousands of hours of movies and TV shows.
How To get Peacock TV For Free?
To watch Peacock TV for free, you have to sign up at Peacock. Your free account allows you to watch shows, movies, and live programming right away. Content marked with a purple feather need a paid subscription to watch.
If you are an Xfinity and Cox subscriber, you can stream Peacock Premium for free by linking your accounts via Peacock’s Account Settings. Xfinity and Cox subscribers can also choose to upgrade to the ad-free Premium Plus tier for $4.99/month. However, Comcast may end free Peacock promotion for Xfinity customers soon.
What’s The Difference Between Peacock TV Free & Peacock TV Premium?
Peacock TV Premium with ads costs $4.99 per month. Peacock TV Premium Plus without ads costs $9.99 per month. There is a limit on how much and what you can watch on the free tier. The main difference between the two paid tiers is that one has ads, and the other does not have ads. The Premium Plus plan also allows offline downloads.
How Much Does Peacock Premium Cost?
|Peacock||Peacock Premium||Peacock Premium Plus|
|HD streaming (select content)||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|4K streaming (select content)||❌||✔️||✔️|
|Profile limit per account||6||6||6|
If you want to try out the streaming service, both paid plans offer a free 7-day trial. Cancel your Peacock subscription at any time without charge before the trial period ends.
What Can I Watch On Peacock Free Plan?
You can watch Yellowstone, NBC TV series, WWE Network shows, and even select Peacock Originals episodes on the free plan. On Peacock Free, you can also stream full-length films like Men In Black, Selena, Tombstone, and Wedding Crashers, along with complete series collections of shows like Friday Night Lights, Parenthood, and Downton Abbey. Other shows on the free tier of Peacock TV include The Office, Parks, and Recreation, and Save By The Bell.
Can I Watch Sports On Peacock?
You can also watch sports talk shows such as The Dan Patrick Show, The Rich Eisen Show, and the Peacock Original Brother From Another on all plans.
Peacock Premium subscribers can also watch live Premier League matches and on-demand replays, hosting 175 games per Premier League season. You can also watch live coverage of events like the Ryder Cup and the Olympics.
The Bottom Line
It’s super easy to activate Peacock using peacocktv.com/tv, and when you get tired of your premium subscription, you can cancel Peacock anytime, and you can watch Peacock for free! There are many shows, movies, and exciting programming available for free. Of course, you need a premium subscription for Live WWE and other sporting events. That being said, the pricing for Peacock Premium is affordable, unlike Netflix.
Table of Contents