This article will walk you through using https://twitch.tv/activate to start streaming and broadcasting on the Twitch Platform. Twitch is where millions of people come together and go live every day to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment together.
It’s the world’s leading live streaming platform for gamers and everything between. Watch and chat now with millions of other fans from around the world.
If you want to watch or stream Twitch TV on Smart TV, PlayStation, Xbox, or another device, follow these easy steps to activate Twitch TV.
Table of Contents
- How To Activate Twitch TV on Any Device (Roku, Fire Stick, LG TV, Smart TVs)
- How To Activate Twitch TV on PlayStation
- How To Activate Twitch TV on Xbox
To Activate Twitch TV On Any Device
To activate Twitch TV:
- Open the Twitch app on your device.
- Sign in with your Twitch account.
- There should be a Twitch TV activation code on the screen.
- Visit twitch.tv/activate on a browser.
- Enter the code given to you by your device to link it to your Twitch account.
- Click “Activate”.
To Activate Twitch TV On PlayStation
- Download and Install the Twitch TV App from the PlayStation Store.
- Launch the app and sign in with your Twitch account.
- Go twitch.tv/activate using a browser.
- Enter the code that appears on the Twitch app on your PlayStation.
- Click Activate to start watching or broadcasting content.
To Activate Twitch TV On Xbox
- Download and Install the Twitch app from the Microsoft Store.
- Open the app and sign in with your Twitch account.
- Go to https://www.twitch.tv/activate using a browser.
- Enter the 6-digit code you get from the Twitch app on your Xbox.
- Click Activate to start watching and broadcasting content.
- About Twitch TV
- Twitch 101
- Activate Your Device – Twitch TV
- Terms of Service – Read Twitch Terms of Service
- Xbox Broadcasting and Troubleshooting – Twitch Help
- Stream Using Your Xbox or Playstation – Twitch
- Watching Twitch on LG TV
- No Activation code displays (Android TV): Twitch – Reddit
Other Articles On My Tech How To: