To activate your Xfinity Mobile, do the following:
- Unbox your new device and insert the Xfinity Mobile Sim Card you want to activate.
- Go to xfinitymobile.com/activate and login to or create your account.
- Select the phone you want to activate.
- Select whether you want a new phone number or if you’d like to transfer your current number.
- Press activate to start the number transfer or to get a new number.
- According to Xfinity, the entire activation process takes about 10 minutes. You’ll receive and email once the process completes.
If you’re activating a new Xfinity mobile device, be sure to leave the phone turned off until after you activate the device.
Xfinity ESIM Activation Methods
For xfinity esim activation, follow the steps above and after you activate the smartphone:
- Turn on your new device.
- Complete the on-screen instructions.
- Connect your device to a WiFi network.
You can download the eSIM card using any of the following methods:
- A notification should appear that prompts you to install the eSIM.
- Tap the notification.
- Tap Xfinity Mobile Cellular Plan Ready to be Installed.
- Tap continue on the Activate eSIM screen.
- Tap Done once the process completes.
- Open the settings app on your phone and select Cellular.
- Select Add Cellular Plan.
- Scan the xFinity eSIM activation QR code to activate your eSIM.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
If you need more help, you can watch this YouTube video or send a message to xfinitymobile.com/support.
Table of Contents