Here are the steps to cancel your Sling TV subscription:
- Log in to your Sling TV account at sling.com/my-account using your username and password.
- Navigate to the “My Account” dashboard.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” link.
- Confirm your action by clicking on “Cancel Subscription” again.
- Enter feedback for Sling TV (optional).
- Receive cancellation confirmation via email.
It’s important to note that if you cancel your Sling TV subscription, you will lose access to all the channels and content included in your package. However, you can always resubscribe at a later time if you decide to come back to Sling TV.