Activating Your Nordstrom Card
- Visit the Nordstrom card activation page at [https://www.nordstromcard.com/activate].
- Enter your last name as it appears on your card.
- Provide the month, day, and year of your birth.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
After activating your card, any old cards will be deactivated, and you should destroy them for your protection. If you have a Nordstrom Visa® credit card, be sure to update your card information wherever it might be stored for purchasing and bill payments.
Logging In to Your Nordstrom Card Account
- Go to the Nordstrom card website at [https://www.nordstromcard.com].
- Click on “Sign In” or “Manage Account.”
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “Sign In” to access your account.
If you have not yet registered for online account management, you can create an account by clicking on “Create Account” and following the on-screen instructions.
Managing Your Nordstrom Card Account
Once you have logged in to your Nordstrom card account, you can manage various aspects of your account, such as:
- Making payments
- Viewing your rewards and The Nordy Club benefits
- Updating your personal information
- Monitoring your account activity
You can also access your Nordstrom card account through the Nordstrom website by signing in at [https://www.nordstrom.com/signin] and navigating to the Nordy Club section.
You can make payments on your Nordstrom card through various methods:
- Online: Log in to your Nordstrom card account and click “Pay Now”.
- By phone: Call Nordstrom’s 24/7 customer service line at 1-866-491-7860 and follow the prompts to make a payment or speak with a guest services representative.
- In-store: Visit any Nordstrom store’s Guest Service Counter with your billing statement or Nordstrom card to make a payment in person.
- By mail: Send a check and your payment coupon to: Nordstrom Card Services
P.O. Box 100135
Columbia, SC 29202-3135 Keep in mind that payments via mail take the longest time to post.
Nordstrom Card Benefits
Nordstrom credit cards offer various benefits, including:
- Earning rewards in Nordstrom’s customer loyalty program, the Nordy Club, at a base rate of 2 points per $1 spent with the brand.
- Complimentary Influencer status in the Nordy Club and priority access to exclusive events for cardholders.
- Rental car insurance, emergency cash disbursement, and card replacement.
For more information on the Nordstrom credit card benefits and how to claim them, refer to the card’s Guide to Benefits or visit the Nordstrom website.