Here are the steps to activate Twitch on your PlayStation 5:
- Sign up for a Twitch account and set up two-step verification to be able to sign in on your PS5.
- Download and install the Twitch app from the PlayStation Store.
- Open the Twitch app on your PS5 and sign in to your Twitch account using your login details.
- You will receive a unique QR code and an eight-digit code to link your Twitch account with your PSN account. Follow the instructions on your phone and select Link Account on your PS5 to complete the process.
- While playing a game, press the Create button on your DualSense controller and then select Broadcast from the Create options, and select Twitch. You can also select Broadcast from your customized Control Center.
- Use the DualSense controller mic for broadcast audio as well.
Alternatively, you can activate your device by going to https://www.twitch.tv/activate/ps4/ps5 and entering the code given to you by your device to link it to your Twitch account.
That’s it! You have successfully activated Twitch TV on your PlayStation 5, and you can now enjoy watching and streaming content from the platform.