Here are the steps to activate Twitch on your Nintendo Switch:
- Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch.
- Use the Search function at the top of the screen and type in “Twitch”.
- Select the Twitch app and click “Free Download”.
- Once the app has downloaded, you can watch Twitch streams on your Nintendo Switch.
If you want to stream your Nintendo Switch gameplay on Twitch, you will need a capture card. Here are the steps to stream Nintendo Switch on Twitch using a capture card on a PC:
- Purchase a capture card.
- Connect the capture card to your Nintendo Switch and PC.
- Install OBS or Streamlabs on your Windows PC.
- Link OBS to your Twitch account.
- Configure OBS settings for streaming.
- Start streaming on Twitch.
Note that streaming Nintendo Switch gameplay on Twitch requires a capture card, as the Nintendo Switch does not have built-in streaming capabilities.