Here are the steps to change your Crunchyroll password:
- Go to the Crunchyroll website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Account” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Password” section and click on “Change Password”.
- Enter your current password and then your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes” to update your password.
Alternatively, you can reset your password if you have forgotten it:
- Go to the Crunchyroll password reset page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click “Submit”.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to reset your password.
It’s important to keep your password secure and avoid sharing it with others. Regularly changing your password helps maintain the security of your Crunchyroll account. View the resources below if you need more help changing your Crunchyroll password.