Amazon offers a variety of devices and services that can be registered and activated using an Amazon code. This article will guide you through the process of registering and activating your devices or services using the Amazon code.
Registering Amazon Devices
Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV
- Turn on your Fire Stick or Fire TV device.
- Sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one.
- Press the home button on your remote.
- You’ll be asked to visit amazon.com/code and enter the activation code displayed on your screen.
- On your smartphone or computer, go to amazon.com/code, enter your account information, and sign in.
- After signing in, you’ll be redirected to a screen where you can enter your activation code.
- Enter the activation code shown on your Fire Stick or Fire TV and click on the Continue button.
Amazon Prime Video
- Download the Prime Video app on your device.
- Open the Prime Video app.
- Register your device by selecting “Sign in and start watching” and entering your Amazon account information, or choose “Register on the Amazon website” to get a 5–6 character code.
- Sign in to your Amazon account and enter the code at primevideo.com/ontv/devices.
Registering Amazon Services
- Open the Amazon Music app on your TV.
- Log in to your Amazon account if prompted, then enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Your TV screen will update, and you can now begin listening to Amazon Music on your TV.
If you encounter any issues during the registration process, you can refer to Amazon’s Device Support article on managing your devices at https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201819620.
By following these steps, you can successfully register and activate your Amazon devices and services using the provided Amazon code. Enjoy the vast array of content and features available on your registered devices!