The number of devices you can watch Crunchyroll on depends on your subscription plan. Here are the details from the search results:
- Fan Plan: Allows you to watch on one device at a time.
- Mega Fan Plan: Allows you to watch on up to four devices at once.
- Ultimate Fan Plan: Allows you to watch on up to six devices at one time.
It is important to note that the devices have to be in the same household.
If you want to share your Crunchyroll account, there are a few options:
- Crunchyroll Mega Fan membership can be shared with three other people, for a total of four users on one account.
- You can share a maximum of three accounts with a Crunchyroll sharing group.
- The Crunchyroll subscription can be shared with a maximum of four users through password sharing.
It is also possible to connect two devices to the same Crunchyroll account Be sure to remove any device that you no longer have access to from your Crunchyroll account for security reasons.