I recently checked out the Canon PIXMA G6020 All-in-One Supertank Wireless Printer and have been using it for a few weeks now. Overall, I am quite impressed with this printer. It is a bit larger than my previous printer, but it is still compact enough to fit on my desk without taking up too much space.
At the time of writing, the printer is priced at $199 and comes with a set of ink bottles that can save you up to $1,175 compared to buying individual cartridges. The printer is wireless and can print, copy, and scan documents. It also has a high page yield, allowing you to print up to 6,000 black text pages or 7,700 color pages per each full ink bottle set .
One of the standout features of this printer is its supertank system. This means that it has large ink tanks that can be refilled rather than having to constantly replace cartridges. This is not only more cost-effective in the long run, but it also reduces waste. I have printed quite a bit since I got this printer and the ink levels have barely gone down.
The print quality is excellent, with sharp text and vibrant colors. It is also quite fast, with a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute. I have used it for both text documents and photos and have been happy with the results.
The wireless connectivity is also a plus. I can easily print from my laptop or phone without having to plug anything in. The setup process was straightforward and I had it up and running in no time.
One minor downside is that it can be a bit noisy when printing, but it’s not a dealbreaker for me.
One of the pros of this printer is that it is very cost-effective. The included ink bottles last a long time and are much cheaper than buying individual cartridges. The printer also has a high page yield, which means you won’t have to replace the ink as often. Another pro is that it is wireless and can be connected via Wi-Fi or USB. This makes it easy to print from your computer or mobile device without having to plug in any cables.
- Wireless 3-in-1 (print | copy | scan).
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer gives you an exceptional value with an ink savings of 1,175 dollars from the full set of ink bottles included in the box plus you get two additional bonus...
- Tired of replacing ink cartridges? With Canon MegaTank Ink Bottles get over 30 times the amount of ink compared to equivalent standard black and color ink cartridge sets. (2)
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One can not only print a lot, it can also do it all - print, copy, scan, and connect to your smartphone, tablet and computer with ease. It even prints beautiful...
- With an impressive high page yield, print up to 6,000 Black text pages or 7,700 Color pages per each full ink bottle set.(2)The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer uses both pigment-based and...
However, there are also some cons to this printer. One of the cons is that it does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF). This means that you will have to manually scan or copy each page if you are working with a multi-page document. Another con is that the control panel is not very user-friendly. It can be difficult to navigate and figure out how to use all of the features.
Overall, I think the Canon PIXMA G6020 All-in-One Supertank Wireless Printer is a good choice for anyone who wants a cost-effective and efficient printer. It has some drawbacks, but the pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.