AT&T Reward Cards are a great incentive for customers who sign up for AT&T services or switch from another provider. These cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Here’s a complete guide on how to activate, log in, and manage your AT&T Reward Card.
Activating Your AT&T Reward Card
- Once you receive your AT&T Reward Card, you can activate it online or by calling (888) 373-5801 toll-free.
- For security reasons, you’ll need the 16-digit number that appears on the face of the card and the 3-digit card security code (CSC) located on the back of the card.
Logging In and Managing Your AT&T Reward Card
- To check the balance of your AT&T Visa Reward Card or AT&T Virtual Visa Card, visit the AT&T Reward Center.
- Enter the first four digits of your Reward Card number and select “Manage your rewards”.
- If you have any issues or questions about your reward card, you can contact the AT&T Reward Center by calling the number located on the contact us page.
Claiming Your AT&T Reward
- Keep an eye out for your reward notification letter, which will have a claim number or AT&T account number.
- Visit the AT&T Reward Center and enter the claim number or AT&T account number and ZIP code.
- Follow the prompts and be sure to enter your e-mail address or phone number to stay updated on your reward status.
Checking the Balance of Your AT&T Reward Card
You can check the balance of your AT&T Reward Card at the AT&T Rewards Center.
Donating Your AT&T Reward Card to Charity
If you’d like to donate all or part of your AT&T Reward Card to charity, you can do so when you qualify for a reward card after purchasing internet services online.
Managing Your AT&T Reward Card
You can manage your AT&T Reward Card by logging into your account on the AT&T my Rewards website. From there, you can view your account balance, transaction history, and other account details.
Remember that AT&T Reward Cards have an expiration date, so be sure to use your card before it expires. If you have any issues or questions about your reward card, don’t hesitate to contact the AT&T Reward Center for assistance.