The Firestone Credit Card is a retail-use line of credit accepted at over 1,700 Firestone Complete Auto Care locations. It can be used for new tires, tune-ups, fluid exchanges, wheel alignments, engine repairs, and more. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of activating, logging in, and managing your Firestone Card.
Activating Your Firestone Card
- Go to the Firestone Card activation page at https://www.cfna.com/activate .
- Log in to your account to easily activate all cards at once. If you don’t have an account, you will have to provide additional information to activate as a guest.
- Enter the cardholder’s information and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the card activation process.
Creating an Online Account
- Visit https://www.cfna.com/create-online-account .
- Enter your credit card number, social security number, email, username, and password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account registration process.
Logging In to Your Firestone Card Account
- Go to the Firestone Card login page at https://www.cfna.com/login .
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “Log In” to access your account.
Managing Your Firestone Card Account
Once you have logged in to your account, you can manage your Firestone Card by:
- Making payments: Click the “Payments” button to pay your bill, select your payment amount, and enter your bank information.
- Viewing your balance and transaction history: Your account dashboard will display your current balance and recent transactions.
- Updating your personal information: Navigate to the “Profile” or “Settings” section to update your contact information, email, and password.
- Accessing exclusive deals and offers: As a Firestone Credit Cardholder, you’ll receive exclusive deals, offers, and savings that are only available to cardholders, such as special prices on tires.
Making a Firestone Credit Card Payment
You can make a Firestone credit card payment online, over the phone, or by mail. To make a payment online, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account via the CFNA login page.
- Click the “Payments” button to pay your bill.
- Select your payment amount and enter your bank information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
To make a payment over the phone, call the Firestone / CFNA credit card customer service phone number at 800-321-3950. To make a payment by mail, send your payment to:
Firestone Credit Card / Credit First NA
P.O. Box 81344
Cleveland, OH 44188-0344
Remember to stay on top of your credit card bills to reap the full benefits of your Firestone Card, including making payments on time.