Here are the steps to activate Twitch on Xbox using twitch.tv/activate:
- Turn on your Xbox console and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- From the Xbox dashboard, navigate to the “Store” tab.
- In the Store, select the “Apps” category.
- Search for the “Twitch” app using the search function. Once you find it, select the Twitch app.
- On the Twitch app page, select the “Install” button to download and install the app on your Xbox console.
- After the installation is complete, return to the Xbox dashboard.
- Locate and launch the Twitch app from your list of installed apps.
- The Twitch app will display an activation code on your TV screen.
- On a computer or mobile device, open a web browser and visit https://www.twitch.tv/activate.
- On the activation webpage, you will be prompted to enter the activation code displayed on your Xbox.
- Enter the activation code correctly and click on the “Activate” button.
- If the code is entered correctly and your Twitch account is in good standing, the activation process will be successful.
- Once activated, the Twitch app on your Xbox will refresh, and you’ll be able to log in to your Twitch account or create a new account if you don’t have one already.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to sign in or create your Twitch account.
- After signing in, you can start using the Twitch app on your Xbox to browse and watch streams, follow your favorite streamers, and even stream your own content if desired.
That’s it! You have successfully activated Twitch on your Xbox console. Enjoy watching and streaming on Twitch!