Apple TV+ is a popular streaming service that offers a variety of original content. If you are no longer interested in using the service after a free trial or otherwise, you may want to cancel your subscription. In this article, we will discuss all the ways you can cancel your Apple TV+ subscription.
How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription
Unsubscribe from Apple TV+ Website
- Open the Apple TV+ website and click your account icon in the upper right corner.
- Open Settings and click the Manage link in the Subscriptions section.
- An “Edit Your Subscription” box will pop up; click Cancel Subscription.
- The next window will ask you to confirm your cancellation. If you’re ready to let go, click Cancel Subscription then hit Done to complete the process.
Unsubscribe from the Apple TV+ App or App Store App
- Open the Apple TV app or App Store on your mobile device.
- Tap your account icon in the upper right, then select Manage Subscriptions or Subscriptions.
- At the Subscriptions window, tap the Apple TV+ entry and choose Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm to proceed with the cancellation.
Unsubscribe from Apple TV
- On an Apple TV, open the Apple TV app.
- Select Settings from the home screen.
- Choose Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Select Subscriptions, then choose Apple TV+.
- Select Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation.
Unsubscribe from iTunes on a Windows PC
- Open iTunes on your Windows PC.
- Click on Account from the menu bar.
- Select View My Account and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down to the Settings section and click on Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Click on Edit next to Apple TV+.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation.
Unsubscribe from Apple TV+ on a Browser
- Go to tv.apple.com and click Sign In at the upper right corner.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click on the person icon at the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions.
- Under Apple TV Plus, click Manage.
- Click Cancel Subscription and confirm in the next window.
Canceling your Apple TV+ subscription is a straightforward process. You can unsubscribe from the Apple TV+ website, App Store, Apple TV mobile app, or an Apple TV. Follow the steps outlined above to cancel your subscription and avoid being charged for the next billing cycle.