Apple TV+ is a streaming service that offers exclusive TV shows and movies produced by Apple. The service is available on various devices, including iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Apple TVs, and Macs running macOS Catalina or later.
Additionally, the service can be accessed through the Apple TV app, which is available on smart TVs and streaming boxes that support the app. Some Samsung and LG TVs already support the Apple TV app, and other smart TV makers will be adding support in the future. The app is also available on Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices.
To access Apple TV+, users can subscribe to the service at tv.apple.com or through the Apple TV app on an Apple device, smart TV, or streaming device that’s compatible with the app. You may also need to activate Apple TV+ on any new device that you add to your subscription. Users can also share their subscription with up to five family members.
In summary, the following devices support Apple TV+:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 or later
- Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 13 or later
- Third-generation Apple TV with the latest software
- Smart TVs and streaming boxes that support the Apple TV app
- Macs running macOS Catalina or later
- tv.apple.com in a Safari, Firefox, or Chrome browser
It’s worth noting that the availability of the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ app features and supported devices may vary by country and region. To watch Apple TV+ content, you must have an active subscription. You can read more about Apple TV+ pricing and plans for more information.