Changing languages on Crunchyroll varies depending on the device you are using. Here’s how to change languages on different devices:
Desktop PC or Laptop (Browser)
- Go to Crunchyroll’s website and click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select “My Account” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Preferences” section, find the “Display Language” option.
- Choose your desired language from the dropdown menu and save your changes.
Alternatively, you can scroll to the very bottom of the Crunchyroll homepage and click on the language button at the bottom right. Select your desired language from the list.
- Launch the Crunchyroll app on your Android TV and open the “Menu” button in the top left corner.
- Go to “Settings” and find the “Language” option.
- Select your desired language from the list.
Unfortunately, you cannot change the display language directly through the Crunchyroll app on iPhone and Android devices. Instead, you need to change the default language on your mobile phone to use the Crunchyroll app in your desired language.
Changing Subtitle Language
To change the subtitle language while watching a video on Crunchyroll, click on the gear icon near the bottom right-hand side of the video screen. Then, scroll down and select “Subtitles/CC” to open your language options.
Please note that not all content on Crunchyroll is available in multiple languages, and some series may only be available in certain languages.