To cancel your STARZ subscription, you can follow these steps based on the platform or device you used to sign up:
On the STARZ website:
- Log in to your STARZ account.
- Choose the gear icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose “Subscriptions”.
- Choose “Cancel my subscription”.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Click on your name.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Find “STARZ” and tap “Cancel Subscription”.
- Click “Confirm”.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Your Plan” – you’ll be taken to your Google Play subscriptions.
- Go to your Amazon Store subscriptions.
- Next to your Starz subscription, select “Actions”.
- Select “Turn off Auto-Renewal”.
- Confirm the changes.
If you signed up for STARZ via Roku, cancel your subscription on your Roku account.
- Log into your Sling account.
- Select “Change Subscriptions”.
- Expand the list of offerings for your current package.
- Uncheck “STARZ”.
- Select “Review” at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Submit Order”.
- Log into your Sprint account.
- Select the “My Preferences” tab.
- Go to the “Limits and Permissions” section.
- Select the “Block Apps, Digital Media Downloads & Third-Party Charges” link.
- Select “STARZ” and follow the instructions.
Amazon Prime Video Channels:
- Go to Amazon.com and log in with your account info.
- Click on “Account & Lists” in the upper right area of the site header.
- Scroll down to “Memberships and Subscriptions,” then click on “Prime Video Channels.”
- In the Starz section, click “Cancel Channel.”
- Click “Cancel my subscription”.
Remember to follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process on your chosen platform or compatible device.
 https://www.tomsguide.com/how-to/how-to-cancel-starz-on-amazon https://mytechhowto.com/add-starz-to-amazon-prime/ https://mytechhowto.com/activate-starz/