Twitter has implemented rate limits to maintain the stability and performance of its platform. These limits are applied to the number of requests per API endpoint permitted within a specific time window, often 15 minutes. However, there are some workarounds that users have found to bypass the daily rate limits on viewing tweets. Here are a few methods:
- Switch the platform: If you are using the Twitter app on your device, try using the Twitter website in a web browser like Chrome, Opera, Brave, or Edge.
- Use the OldTwitter extension: Install the OldTwitter extension in your desktop browser, which restores the original Twitter layout from 2015 and works without any restrictions.
- Use a VPN: Connect to a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to bypass the rate limit. Free VPN services like PriveVPN and Free VPN are available in the App Store.
- Use TweetDeck: TweetDeck is a Twitter dashboard website that makes it convenient to view and manage multiple accounts. It may help you bypass the rate limit.
- Install Twitter as a Progressive Web App (PWA): For users who primarily access Twitter through the website, installing twitter.com as a PWA can be a workaround to bypass the rate limit.
- Subscribe to Twitter Blue: This is the official way to increase your tweet viewing limits. By subscribing to Twitter Blue, you can access additional features and higher rate limits.
Please note that these methods are not officially endorsed by Twitter, and using them may violate Twitter’s terms of service. It is always recommended to follow the platform’s guidelines and respect the rate limits imposed to ensure fair usage and maintain the stability of the platform.