If your Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro is not showing up on your PC, there are several things you can try to fix the issue. Here are some possible solutions based on the search results:
- Check your USB cable: Try using another USB cable to connect your Pixel 8 to your PC. Sometimes, a faulty cable can cause connection issues.
- Clean your USB ports: Clean up your PC’s USB ports to ensure that there is no dust or debris that could be interfering with the connection.
- Enable file transfer: Make sure that file transfer is enabled on your Pixel 8. To do this, go to Settings > Connected devices > USB > USB Preferences > File transfer.
- Check your device manager: Right-click on the Start button and click on Device Manager. Expand Portable devices and see if your device is located there.
- Update your drivers: Make sure that your PC’s drivers are up to date. You can do this by going to the manufacturer’s website and downloading the latest drivers for your device.
- Check your developer options: Go to Settings > System > Developer options and turn on Use developer options and turn on USB debugging.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Google support for further assistance.