To check your Google Play Store history, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the menu button (three lines) in the top-left corner.
- Tap “My apps & games” to see a list of apps currently installed on your device.
- Tap “All” to see a list of all apps you’ve downloaded on any device using your Google account.
You can also view your app history on the web:
- Click this link to open up a list of the apps associated with your Google Play account: https://play.google.com/apps
- You can see all apps associated with your account, or you can sort them by device.
If you want to view a list of your purchased apps and subscriptions on the Play Store, follow these steps:
- Open the Play Store on your phone.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Payments & subscriptions”.
To view and manage apps that are no longer installed on your phone, follow these steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android.
- Tap the profile icon in the top-right corner and select “Manage apps & device.”
- Switch to the “Manage” tab.
- Under “Installed,” you’ll see a list of apps on your phone.
- Tap “Installed” and select “Not installed” to see a list of apps that are no longer on your phone. This list will include any apps or games you’ve downloaded on other devices using the same Google account.